Reasons for nose job:
- Large sized broad noses spoil the aesthetic appearance of the entire face. These noses draw the attention more than other facial parts. People tend to hide their noses and also try to avoid being photographed due to unusual shapes of their noses.
- Some people have extremely small noses. These are not in proper proportion with other facial parts and appear as if they are attached to the face. This causes lack of self-confidence as the appearance would not be pleasant.
- Some people might have issues with particular parts of nose. Broader or spread nostrils, tip of the nose that is larger or rounder, tip of the nose facing downwards making the nose look like a beak or tip of nose facing too upwards might be some of the issues related to specific nasal parts.
- Some people have abnormally grown tissues and fat deposits that cause obstacles in the natural airway for breathing. Patients face several breathing issues and cannot inhale the required amount of air to keep the entire body energetic and healthy.
Cosmetic surgery can resolve all these problems and make the desired correction to the shape and size of nose, particular parts of nose and correct the airway for breathing as well.
Cosmetic surgery for nose reshaping is clinically known as rhinoplasty. Surgeons thoroughly diagnose the shape, size and profile of existing nose and design a surgical process to tackle the exact problem.
Surgeons perform nose job according to the need for reshaping. For enlarging the shape of nose they take incisions and place suitable implants in the pockets made in underlying nose tissues.
To reduce the shape and size of nose surgeons take the small incisions and remove excess fat deposits, glandular tissues and cartilage and make the nose look smaller and in proper proportion with other facial parts.
Similarly to correct the airway surgeons repair the nasal structure appropriately to enlarge the path of airway removing obstacles through highly skilled surgical procedure.
Rhinoplasty cost depends mainly on experience and expertise of surgeon, location of his clinic, anesthesia charges, charges for usage of hospital and equipment and prescribed medication for pain relief and healing.
Get more: http://www.bestfacesurgeryindia.com
Lips are important facial parts as they are natural enclosures to our mouth and are also important for our speech because they help us in pronouncing some sounds. Some people might have lips that are very small in size and do not match in proportion with other facial parts. Such smaller lips can spoil the aesthetic appearance of the entire face.
It is possible to increase the size of lips in terms of volume and a better contour by cosmetic surgery. Surgeons perform lip augmentation surgery to enlarge the overall size and shape of patient’s lips. Surgeons use hyaluronic dermal fillers that are derived from human body. Rather than other types of fillers these dermal fillers are extensively used for various reasons:
- Hyaluronic dermal fillers are natural substances derived from human body
- Due to these fillers allergic reactions are very less or almost none.
- These dermal fillers cause very less or almost no swelling during and after the treatment.
- Instead of injecting fillers in a single injection, surgeons can design a schedule to attain the results gradually.
- These fillers contribute in increasing proper volume and provide sufficient density so that the increased size of lips would also look natural after the treatment.
- These dermal fillers can also be injected around the lips on adjacent parts of mouth to get the desired harmonious contour of face after the treatment.
- The effect of these hyaluronic dermal fillers may not be permanent. But patients can expect long lasting results than other types of dermal fillers such as collagen.
- Lip augmentation by injecting hyaluronic dermal fillers is a safer way compared to other fillers as there would be no reactions, swelling and comparatively less downtime would be required for recovery.
- The amount of substance to be injected can be controlled in a better way so that surgeons can have a better control on volume addition and reshaping of smaller lips.
Get more http://www.bestfacesurgeryindia.com
Get more http://www.themedspa.us/cosmetic-surgery/lip-enhancement.html
Lip reduction http://www.themedspa.us/cosmetic-surgery/lip-reduction.html
Some people may have excess sagging skin around the eyes. Even excess bagginess is seen in lower eyelids of some people. This is due to excess fat depositions and absence of the correct bridge between cheek fat and lower eyelids. Cosmetic surgeons perform eyelid surgery that is clinically known as blepharoplasty to remove excess sagging skin on upper eyelids and to adjust the fat deposits on the lower eyelids to get rid of bagginess of the particular part.
This surgery is usually done for cosmetic reasons. Sometimes sagginess of skin in the upper eyelids causes obstacle in vision for older people. This issue can also be corrected by removing the excess skin. To have other facial issues such as dark circles, wrinkles and cow’s feet this surgery can be performed in combination with laser resurfacing and forehead lifts.
Blepharoplasty surgeon use local anesthesia by injecting pain killer around eyes along with oral sedation. The surgery would take around two hours if both upper and lower eyelid is to be operated.
For upper lids surgeon take smaller incisions along the natural line of the eyelid. Then they separate the skin from fat deposits using tiny surgical tools and remove excess fat and the skin. Later they stitch the incisions with smaller stitches that remain for 3-6 days.
For lower lids surgeons take smaller incisions inside the lids at the bottom of eyes that are not visible. Surgeons use erbium laser to soften the fine lines appearing on lower eyelids. In order to remove excess fat or to adjust the available fat in a bit lower area to reduce bagginess, surgeons take incisions along the eyelash margin. In some cases instead of removing fat they change the placement of fat deposit to reduce pouch like hump below eyes and to gain the proper shape for the bridge between lower eyelids and cheek fat.
Get more http://www.bestfacesurgeryindia.com
Get more http://www.themedspa.us/cosmetic-surgery/eyelid-surgery.html
A nose job or a rhinoplasty is a surgical procedure which is done for both medical and cosmetic reasons. It can be done to improve normal functioning like breathing and olfactory functions. It may also be done to enhance the appearance or to correct defects caused by injury, disease or birth defects. People should not undergo rhinoplasty till the nose has stopped growing, which happens at about the age of 17. The basic skeletal framework of the nose cannot be altered but flaws in the structure can be fixed.
The surgery is performed under general anesthesia. Incisions are made on the inside of the nasal cavity and the soft tissue is separated from the skin. The tissues are re-shaped and the excess tissue is removed. The incisions are then stitched and a supportive tube is inserted so that the corrected tissues are not displaced till they are healed.
Post-surgical Care and Recovery
- There may be slight swelling and fluid discharge for a few days after the operation. The swelling might make the nose look distorted, so the results of the surgery can be seen only after the nose heals completely.
- Pain medication is prescribed and if taken correctly, there is hardly any healing pain.
- There is a small splint attached to the nose to help it heal correctly and some packing under the nose to soak the blood, in case there is minor bleeding.
- There may be slight breathing difficulties till the stitches and splint are removed.
- Glasses cannot be worn for a few weeks till the new nose is perfectly set and the tubes and splint are removed.
- The head is to be kept higher than the body while lying down for a few weeks.
- The speaking voice may sound nasal for a few months after the operation.
RHINOPLASTY VIDEO: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JBmpekcY7zk
Get more: http://www.bestfacesurgeryindia.com
Get more: http://www.themedspa.us/cosmetic-surgery/nose-surgery.html
With cosmetic surgery, today, it is possible to reshape the contours of your face anyway you like. Rhinoplasty is one of the most common types of cosmetic surgeries. This is a surgery to restructure the shape and size of your nose. This procedure can be done under local or general anesthesia. Depending on the amount of restructuring needed, the surgery can be performed as an outpatient procedure or may require an overnight stay at the hospital.
To change the structure of the nose, the surgeon makes an incision on the nose to access the bones and cartilage. This incision can be made inside the nose to keep the scar from being visible after surgery. Depending on how the nose is to be structured, bone and cartilage may be removed or tissue from another part of the body may be added. Once this is done, skin and tissue is re-draped over the bone structure. A splint is added outside the nose to support it while it heals.
This splint and internal dressings remain in place for about a week. The area around your nose and eyes will also feel swollen and appear bruised. This swelling and bruising will take at least a fortnight to subside. The swelling may make your nose feel congested and cause slight bleeding and drainage of mucus. Cold compresses and pain medication can help relieve the discomfort.
Here are a few other tips to help speed up the healing process:
- Keep your head elevated and relatively still for a few days after the surgery
- Take bucket baths instead of showers while the nose is bandaged
- Avoid blowing your nose
- Avoid making extreme facial expressions
- Limit movement of the upper lip by brushing your teeth gently
- Eat fiber rich foods to avoid constipation
- Avoid wearing clothes that need to be pulled over your head and instead wear front closing clothes
- Avoid strenuous activities like aerobics and jogging
- Do not wear sunglasses or spectacles that put pressure on your nose for at least a month
- Protect your nose from the sun by using sunscreen whenever outdoors
- Limit your salt intake
To be completely satisfied with the results of your rhinoplasty surgery, will require patience. It can take a few months for the cartilage and tissues to settle into place. It is also necessary for you and your doctor to be aligned as to the kind of correction needed.
Tag: nose surgery in india, nose job in india, nose reshaping in india, rhinoplasty surgery in india, rhinoplasty surgery cost in india, best rhinoplasty surgery in india, best rhinoplasty surgery cost in india, rhinoplasty surgeon in india, best rhinoplasty surgeon in india
Get more information http://www.bestfacesurgeryindia.com
Get more information http://www.themedspa.us/cosmetic-surgery/nose-surgery.html
A nose surgery (rhinoplasty) is performed to remove polyps and other blockages, alter the structure and shape of your nose and improve its function and or appearance. Here are a few things you should know about nose surgeries:
Deciding on surgery: Before deciding on undergoing nose surgery, consult with your doctor regarding issues related to your nose. Your doctor will check your problems and judge whether or not surgery is a feasible option. It is only with your doctor’s confirmation that you should go for the surgery.
The procedure: The surgery is done either with local anesthesia (your nose and surrounding areas will be numbed) or general anesthesia (you will fall asleep). The surgeon will make incisions in your nostrils and base of the nose and alter the shape, structure and position of the cartilages in your nose for appealing shape and better functionality. Polyp removal is also done by rhinoplasty.
Recovery: After the surgery you will be required to wear a nose splint. You can expect swelling around the eyes, which will begin to subside after the third day. Swelling in the nose will go away after six months. Therefore, do not expect to see your results immediately, final condition of your nose will be apparent after the recovery period is over.
- You should avoid strenuous activity for three to six weeks.
- Do not smoke or drink alcohol during recovery. Smoking slows recovery time and alcohol reduces normal effects of drugs.
Will you develop scars?
As with all cosmetic procedures, rhinoplasty can leave scars. In closed rhinoplasty, incisions are made inside the nostrils and hence there is no scarring. In open rhinoplasty, an additional cut is made along the columella and this may result in scarring. However, the position of the scar is such that it is almost unnoticeable.
Risks: Any surgical procedure has certain risks. These risks associated with nose surgery include:
- Adverse effect to anesthesia
- Unfavorable outcome
- Visible scarring
- Difficulty in breathing
- Chronic nosebleed
- A perforated septum
- Bursting of blood vessels
- Nervous damage
- Possibility of revision surgery
Get more information http://www.bestfacesurgeryindia.com
Get more http://www.themedspa.us/cosmetic-surgery/nose-surgery.html
Some people might have sagging skin, lines and wrinkles, uneven contours such as bumps and dumps and excessive fat deposits below the jawline. Some people might have awkward looks such as double chin due to fat deposition in upper neck. To resolve these problems, cosmetic surgeons perform neck lift surgery.
Neck lift surgery can be useful for:
- Removing excessive fat deposits below chin
- Relaxing the muscle band in neck area to have appropriately proportionate facial contours
- Removing excessive sagging skin that causes lines and wrinkles on lower face area
- Relaxation of excess fats and skin that causes jowls in lower facial areas
- Avoiding complete facelift for the patients that have excess sagging skin and uneven contours only in their lower facial area below jawline.
- Cosmetic surgeons administer local or general anesthesia for numbing the particular area or the entire body so that patients would not experience any pain during the surgery.
- The incisions taken depend on the typical technique adapted for the surgery.
- Usually surgeons use liposuction process to remove excess fat deposits.
- Liposuction can be performed using cannula, ultrasonic sound frequencies or laser for loosening the excessive fat deposits.
- Loosened excessive fats are sucked through a large syringe or a suction pump.
- In order to lift muscle structure in lower facial area they use some other techniques
- They can adapt endoscopic procedure, where they insert a small camera for viewing underlying muscle structure and insert tiny surgical tools for lifting muscle structure and trimming excessive fats through two other smaller incisions.
- Surgeons prefer taking smaller incisions along the natural contours of face so that the post-surgery scars will be minimal and would not be easily visible.
- Neck lift surgery can be performed alone or along with other cosmetic procedures to amend other facial issues. This can be performed along with brow lift for better contours around the eyes, fat transferring to allow better contours for cheeks and around the lips and eyelid surgery for removing dark circles and wrinkles around eyes.
There are many factors that determine ultimate neck lift surgery cost. It depends on amount of areas to be treated, procedure adapted for the surgery, experience of surgeon and location of his clinic in Delhi India.
KAS Medical Center
13A Palam Marg, Vasant Vihar
Delhi – 110057
Call/WhatsApp on: +91-9818369662, 9958221983/2/1
Get information: http://www.bestfacesurgeryindia.com
Get more: http://www.themedspa.us/cosmetic-surgery/neck-lift.html
Enquiry At: email@example.com