Cheek augmentation is a cosmetic surgical procedure that is intended to emphasize the cheeks on a person’s face. To augment the cheeks, a plastic surgeon may place a solid implant over the cheekbone. Injections with the patients’ own fat or a soft tissue filler, like Restylane, are also popular.
Read about cheek augmentation including appropriate expectations, types of procedures, risks, recovery time, and cost.
Get more http://www.bestfacesurgeryindia.com
Get more http://www.themedspa.us/cosmetic-surgery/cheek-augmentation.html
Cheek augmentation is a cosmetic surgical procedure that is intended to emphasize the cheeks on a person’s face. To augment the cheeks, a plastic surgeon may place a solid implant over the cheekbone. Injections with the patients’ own fat or soft tissue filler, like Restylane, are also popular.
Facial implants are used to enhance certain features of your face, including your cheeks or your jaw line. You may choose to get the surgery for cosmetic reasons, or you might need it because of a prior surgery on your face.
These are the type of implants that are normally done:
- Lower jaw implant. The implant is placed inside the lower lip. The incision site will be secured with sutures that will dissolve in about one week. The procedure takes one to two hours.
- Cheek implant. The implant is put in place either through your upper lip (internally) or through your lower eyelid. The procedure takes about an hour.
- Chin implant. The implant is placed through your lower lip or under your chin. The procedure takes 30 minutes to an hour.
Learn more about #cheekaugmentation at http://www.bestfacesurgeryindia.com
Learn more about #cheekimplants at http://www.themedspa.us/cosmetic-surgery/cheek-augmentation.html
Rhinoplasty procedure can enhance facial harmony and bring the nose to the right proportion. It is also done to correct structural defects of the nose and impaired breathing.
- Rhinoplasty can change nose size in accordance with facial balance
- It can change width of the bridge or the size and position of the nostrils
- It can change nose profile and correct visible humps or depression on the nose bridge
- It can change the shape of the tip of the nose that may be drooping, bulbous, hooked or upturned
- It can change the shape of the nostrils that are wide, large or upturned
- It can correct nasal asymmetry
How Well Rhinoplasty Works?
The final results of Rhinoplasty surgery procedure are successful although the change may be minor or significant depending on the kind of correction the candidate wants. The candidate should always have realistic expectations, and he or she should discuss it with the plastic surgeon so that he can agree on the goals of the surgery. Although, the results of plastic surgery for nose are permanent, it is best to stay away from serious blows or injuries to the nose because it can alter the appearance of the nose. Rhinoplasty should be done only on a fully developed nose and should not be done before the age of 18.
Learn more about #rhinoplastysurgery at http://www.bestfacesurgeryindia.com
Enquiry At: firstname.lastname@example.org
Watch #nosesurgery-video at: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JBmpekcY7zk