Cheek augmentation is a cosmetic surgical procedure that is intended to emphasize the cheeks on a person’s face. To augment the cheeks, a plastic surgeon may place a solid implant over the cheekbone. Injections with the patients’ own fat or a soft tissue filler, like Restylane, are also popular.
Read about cheek augmentation including appropriate expectations, types of procedures, risks, recovery time, and cost.
Get more http://www.bestfacesurgeryindia.com
Get more http://www.themedspa.us/cosmetic-surgery/cheek-augmentation.html
TIPS FOR EYELID/BLEPHAROPLASTY SURGERY: –
Some of us having excess fat under the lower eyelid which causes the eyes to look old and tired. The fat can be removed and skin tightened with a blepharoplasty procedure. This procedure does not change the shape of the eyes but improves the appearance to give a youthful, more refreshed, awake look. This can be combined with a facelift or rhinoplasty procedure.
Also Find: – Lip reduction, Lip augmentation, Nose surgery, Chin augmentation, Chin implant
Want to enhance your look…? Want to get treatment or medical consultation in the comfort of your home. Call us at +91–9958221983, 9289988888
Get more information http://www.bestfacesurgeryindia.com/
Advancement in medical world has made human life extremely wonderful. Such has been the influence that it is now possible to roll back years of your life. Redefining looks and rolling back years off face is now possible with facelift surgery. If you are considering improving looks in the modern day picture perfect society then facelift surgery in Delhi is the way to go. It is one of the most commonly performed cosmetic surgery procedures. Results of this procedure are outstanding bringing youth and beauty to the patient’s face.
Facelift surgery does not only help in repairing wrinkles and aging skin, but it also helps in altering features of face to enhance the beauty and looks like never before. Owing to its amazing results, rejuvenated and enhanced features of face, it is preferred by people across all age groups.
Different types of face lift surgery procedures:
- Otoplasty – It is an ear surgery that gives shape to irregular asymmetric ears and repairs missing ears, also known as microtia.
- Blepharoplasty – This cosmetic surgery procedure removes excess skin and fat from eyelids while tightening the tissues.
- Lip augmentation – This procedure aims at altering the contours and shape of lips.
- Facelift of the skin – In this procedure, the entire facial skin is pulled and tightened so that it appears taut. Extra skin and fat is removed for tightening the skin and to get rid of sagging skin and wrinkles.
- Rhinoplasty – It is this surgery which helps in reshaping crooked nose and improves breathing functionalities.
- Cheek augmentation – In this procedure, implants are used for augmenting drawn and thin cheeks to make them look young and plump.
In addition to above slated, there other procedures as well. Facelift surgery cost in India varies from one surgeon to the other along with the chosen procedures. So, consulting the right surgeon is the only way to get best results.
If you know more about these surgeries just click here: http://www.bestfacesurgeryindia.com/
13A PALAM MARG, VASANT VIHAR, NEW DELHI-110057, INDIA