Face liftSurgery is also known as a Rhytidectomy in medical terms. Face lift is a surgical procedure performed by an objective of improving the appearance the face. Natural aging as well as the facial expressions does cause these sagging and wrinkles over the face. The person will look younger after the surgery. Facelift Cosmetic Surgery in Delhi, India one of the most popular cosmetic procedure chosen by thousands of International Patients.
The patients are suggested not to take any of the medicine for blood thinning like aspirin some time before and after the surgery.
Facelift is conducted technically using various surgical techniques and procedures to get back the youthful facial expressions. The technique chosen depends on various factors like age, expectations, areas of improvement and recovery time possible. This surgery is performed along with the eyelid surgery, which is also called as a Blepharoplasty. Before the procedure gets started, the person will be given general anesthesia or the surgery is conducted under deep twilight sleep.
Face lift cosmetic surgical procedure is done to eliminate the sagging of the skin and wrinkles that appear dominant on the face. The laxity present in the necks and jowls are also eliminated. After removing the excessive skin on the face, tightening of the tissues underlying the face will be conducted. Later the skin redraping over the neck and face will be done.
In the traditional procedure for a facelift, an incision is done. The first incision is made around the area of the ear and the line will extend into the hairline. Then the skin present in the deeper tissues will be carefully separated with the help of the scissors or a scalpel. This process is called undermining and is done over the neck and cheeks. Then the tissues present in the deeper layers are then tightened by using sutures. This process may demand sometimes to remove the tissues and sometimes not. The amount and area of the skin that is supposed to be removed is determined the surgeon according to his or her experience and judgment. Once the removal and tightening is done, the skin incisions made will then be closed with the help of staples and sutures.
There are many other techniques associated and implemented to enable the facelift processes. These are SMAS lift, Deep-plane facelift, composite facelift, mid facelift, mini facelift, thread lift, subperiosteal facelift, skin-only facelift and MACS facelift.
Contraindications and Risks
There can be a certain concomitant medical problems associated after the facelift surgery conducted. However, when the medical professionals have performed these surgeries, these contraindications and complications will be reduced to a better extent. Another contraindication can be the psychiatric illness could be resulted from the unreasonable expectations. Sometimes, the anesthesia and its resulted hypersensitivity may also cause a certain contraindications.
It is important for the person to avoid smoking, especially after the surgery to avoid postoperative contraindications. The same risk will be increased in the women suffering from the diabetes and hypertension.
- In the facelift surgical procedure, the most common complication that can happen is the bleeding.
- The other complication can be damage happened to the necrosis and nerves of the face. This is a very rare complication at the same time will be potentially serious.
- Just similar to other surgeries, a general complication can be reaction associated and resulted from the anesthetics.
- Another complication is hematoma that could happen after the surgery is performed. It should be monitored for clearly till 24 hours after the surgery.
- Nerve injury is one of the other important ones to consider. This injury can be temporary or permanent. The nerves like sensory or motor nerves can be affected after the surgery.
- Skin necrosis could be another result after the surgery. It would be generally resulted and triggered from the smoking of the patient.
- It is possible for the hairline distortion after the facelift surgery.
- The angles and anatomical positions of the ear could be slightly distorted to 10 degrees and one centimeter down and however it is overlooked most often.
- Infection is also a possible complication that is rare.
Post Operation and Recovery
During the later stage after the operation, the medical status of the patient primarily is dependent on the factors like expectations and motivations of the patients. After the surgery is performed, the bandage will be placed over the face. And it will take one to two days of time to remove the bandage. A drainage tube will also be removed, if it is also arranged behind the ear. The stitches will then be removed after one week to 10 days of time. The patient may have to go through medication to get relief from the pain. Sometimes the bruising and swelling may occur and will last in a few days.
Call AT: +91-9958221983
More AT: http://www.bestfacesurgeryindia.com/